We are a FAST GROWING Payroll, HR, and Benefits administration outsourcing company and we are looking to grow our team. We are locally owned and based in Schaumburg. The positon is full time and offers full health benefits, 401k wiht a match, flexible PTO policy, and a fun/casual work environment. We enjoy a Grade A office environment including an onsite cafe and deli, relaxing common areas, and a full fitness center. Conveniently located in Schaumburg, close to Woodfield Mall.
• Responsible for quality service for clients on our Human Capital Management solution.
• Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to out cloud based application.
• Responds to and resolves client questions and payroll issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Accurate and timely preparation of client payrolls.
• Maintaining a high client retention rate through superior customer service.
• Ability to maintain quality and accuracy in a fast paced, multi-tasking, detail oriented, deadline restricted environment.
• Researches and resolves customer service and/or processing issues when required.
• Ensures upward communication to management regarding department, employee or customer concerns.
• Responsible for training clients as needed.
• Requires a high school diploma.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience in the field or in a related area.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within payroll, benefits or HR is helpful.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Knowledge of commonly used software applications (Word, Excel, Adobe, etc) and quick learner of new software.
• Team player a must.
• Payroll Service Bureau or other related experience preferred.
Our Pledge To You:
AmCheck provides and exciting work environment that is technology driven and people-oriented. Full-time positions within the company offer a competitive salary, 401(k) savings plan and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and other offerings. Join us as we achieve our goals and succeed in our industry.